No. of Recommendations: 6
XOMA?

and what the heck went on with RBAK and TXCC today...volume?...up is down......look u all...I was never one to try and win popularity contests...rat never gets a Post of the Day...I could care less...I will say what I say...and do what I do..and let the chips fall where they may...I've lost many subs cause they don;t like what I say....I am too old...seen too much...owe too much..to sit and keep my cakehole shut and pander to the panderings...like it or not....cause in the end..sooner or later..everyone sticks it to everyone else anyways....nothing lasts forever on this earth...not even a hard to kill rat....and as long as I have the strength..I will tell it like I see it...wrong or right.....put yur faith in the Lord...and trust 1/2 of what u see...and u will be fine..cause everything we are fed is a deception.....it says so in the Book..and the Book no lies to us.u all have a peaceful weekend.....take it while we can get it...........cyz.,,,tr

and in the end....the rats, not the meek....will inherit the earth...cause the rest of us will be with the Lord..awaiting the Kingdom..Easter be coming....the Lamb of God....foretold in the first Passover....I reckon he will forgive my trespasses...as that's His job.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.