Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
ya know, I just don't get that. I think Kerry is dreadful, no doubt about it, a mealy mouthed, flip flopping, vote whore - BUT, I see his policies, as being much more likely to lead to LESS government and LESS government interference in people's lives, here and abroad, than Bush's...by far...I mean BY FAR..

Give me some examples. Iraq? Kerry voted for the Iraq war and last I knew has vowed to finish what was started. Healthcare? Most democrats including Kerry stated that Bush's policies weren't enough. I don't have the link handy, but I seem to remember a link that added up Kerry's campaign promises and they added up to a total dollar amount greater than the agendas that Bush has.

I prefer someone in there who has the mental ability to handle it, even if I don't agree with all their policies.

Mental ability? You just stated Kerry is a flip flopping vote whore. Seems like he is lacking in any kind of conviction for anything whatsoever. He certainly doesn't have the mental ability to follow through on any of his own convictions.

Eric
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.