Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Last October, 2017, I bought at Costco this Yamaha SC2000i unit ($499), sat in my garage for a year, no real need, and it was half the price of the equivalent Honda unit. Looks great, well made, well packaged.

So yesterday/today, finally moved it to the side yard...

Hmmm, Good News vs Bad News...

Then got around to adding oil, gas, and fired this inverter/generator up today!

Bad News is, it won't even run the microwave in the trailer on half power! Or full power.. It does run an orbital sander OK, it's pretty quiet, started easy, but decided I don't really need it if it can't actually do something, like run the micro!

Good News: Called Costco, YES they will take it back, no problem. So I emptied the gas, boxed it up, will take it back tomorrow...

Back to looking deeper...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.