No. of Recommendations: 0
So... Some posts ago we were talking about a grand gathering of Fools in Southern California some time this month. The date we seemed to agree on was Friday, April 23. The place is... yet to be determined. But somehow I think there would be a lot of interest in seeing how many Fools we can get in one place at one time.

Last week's Orange County meeting brought nine Fools together. Saturday's meeting at Tia Juana's on LA's west side had, if I recall correctly, something like 12 or 14, including such Fool board legends as IFindKarma and AcesWild. CassWoman indicated that she'd travel from as far away as San Diego to enjoy the company of Fools. Perhaps, as the drumbeat for this event grows, we might have Fools flying in from all parts of the globe -- Punjab, Botswana, Kamchatka, Guam. Who knows? I might even be persuaded to make an appearance myself.

Suggestions? Expressions of interest? Sneering disdain and/or sarcasm? Post, you Foolish millions! Post!

Cheeze
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.