No. of Recommendations: 5
First ANET reports and now Nvidia. Perhaps not quite as stellar but dang tooting if it is still not impressive. Have not parsed the details other than beat in gaming, beat in data center (which are the two biggest things) and auto still lags. Auto may be a forward concern as well, as although autonomous driving is not here yet, and thus auto is mostly graphic displays and the like, we are still not seeing much traction commensurate with the all partnerships won by Nvidia.

TBD

TTD, not as well. Growth has slowed back to earth, and forward looking revenues slightly below expectations. Seems TTD is coming back to Earth. Blip? TBD as we dig a bit further.

And btw/ I have absolutely nothing against left leaning people who do not post. What I have something against are left leaning or any leaning people who do not post who then try to dictate what I am suppose to say or not say. Just to clarify.

But yeah baby! Difficult to find a better quarterly duo that ANET and NVDA the last few Qs.

Tinker
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.