Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Yeah

I was looking for some guidance on what boxes to check but it sounds like err on the side of pull the plug knowing they won’t yank it too quick if anyone says boo. I wasn’t sure about the food and water. Is that so you’ll die quicker if your heart doesn’t stop on it’s own?

We picked my daughter as proxy (after each other) because my son is too sentimental and religious to do what might need to be done. Terry Schaivo was a tragedy. 15 years on machines for nothing. I wonder what her hospital bill was. This is America. My friends son was in the hospital for 6 weeks and it was a million dollars. 15 years?

Yikes.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.