No. of Recommendations: 1
Yeah, I've had a few nightmares that my sister came back after her house was cleaned out and she was very very angry.

My brother cleaned out his old stuff from his bedroom a few years ago (he was maybe 30 at the time, so had already delayed a long time). I am pretty sure mom didn't speak to him for three months afterward. That was when we all kind of realized that there was something closer to a mental illness than not. What I wonder now, thinking back on it, is if she just could not stand the openness and echoes that a normally-filled room creates. Then again, she was also weaving something else into it -- I regularly found that I couldn't escape from the weird energy that said "no one is allowed to move in here."

ThyPeace, people can do the strangest things.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.