No. of Recommendations: 2
Yeah, I'm a Florida resident too.

Actually, most of the more significant problems that have occurred so far have been at the local (ie. County) level.

Ummmm, maybe our definition of significant is different? I thought it pretty significant that the purge list of felons (done on the State level) was again so inaccurate (oddly enough, apparently in favor of the Party in power) that a court struck it down and, at the State level it finally was withdrawn. I thought it significant that a court struck down the placement of Nader on the absentee ballots because he didn't qualify (according to the State election code) to be on it, but the Party in power decided to ignore the court and put it on anyway.

This is not to say that there are not problems at the local level, just disagreeing with the characterisation that the significant problems are all of a local level.

Hi. My name is Albaby, and I'm a Florida resident. It's been four years since I last voted for President.

Keep coming back, the fog wears off after a while, and the thinking clears up.

PosFCF
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.