Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Yep, if you enjoy reading that kind of bunk, Becky, there are, and always have been, plenty of sources. They cranked that stuff
out by hand, even, way back before word-processors and copy machines and the 'net made it so easy to distribute.

One has to wonder who supports all that effort, doesn't one? It couldn't be the poor, who can't afford their fuel bills--by definition
they couldn't afford to support it. And it couldn't be anyone who actually cares about the poor and their fuel bills, because they
would be supporting anything that enhanced supply and, first, stopped the rolling blackouts, then took the upward pressure off the
price. So who could it be? And what could be their real agenda?

-------
Well, me for one. GM tried to bury Nador years ago, failed. He was followed by the 'Pinkerton' boys.
You can't convince me he'd lie about anything--you probably mean who?
Commies?
My agenda? My daughter and her husband who just bought a new house and
sure wouldn't have if they knew we would have an "overnight" oil crisis.
And you don't have to bash Grey, neither of them voted for him.
Also, I care for the poor--who you agree can't pay their fuel bills.
Lucky it doesn't get too cold there--but how can they work with out gas money, bathe, clean the house, yadda yadda. When our power goes out I
get scared cause I don't know how to live with out power!
Beckyz

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.