Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
More months have passed. Have you gotten with the program yet, Simon? ;-)

I did buy Tabletop Simulator during one of Steam's sales but I've only completed the tutorial. Board Game Arena is just so much more accessible. And they have been adding a TON of new games over the past year. I can always find new games to learn and people to play them with. I am on BGA pretty much every night, although most of my games are async.

Ridiculous play counts of 7 Wonders and Puerto Rico by bheindl11!

Here are a many of the games that I've played on BGA. So many of them were new to me. I've bolded some of my favorites.

6 Nimmt!
Abyss
Alhambra
Can't Stop
Caravan
Clans of Caledonia
Coloretto
Concept
Dice Forge
Downforce
Draftosaurus
Elfenland
Expedition: Northwest Passage
For Sale
Haiclue
Hardback
Homesteaders
Incan Gold
Innovation
K2
Keyflower
Kingdom Builder
Kingdomino
Luxor
Nanga Parbat
Niagara
Nidavellir
No Thanks!
Potion Explosion
Quantum
Quarto
Race for the Galaxy
Res Arcana
Seasons
Targi
The Crew: The Quest For Planet Nine
Through the Ages
Thurn and Taxis
Trekking The World
Troyes
Tzolk'in
Welcome To...
Welcome To New Las Vegas
Yokai

You all are welcome to friend me on BGA. We could find games to play that we both like. They have built-in text and voice chat that makes it easy.

BGA Username: RodimusPrime

What do you guys like to play on BGA?

--Rod

PS. Check the box to respond to this via email if you want to make sure that I see your reply. :-)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.