Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Yes, I filed electronically last year (1999 tax year) and everything went without a hitch.
I also imported last year's data from TT.
My AGI on the self select PIN screen was identical to the printed copy of what I filed electronically last year.
I tried resubmitting. To do so I had to submit a duplicate return because the software didn't allow an uncorrected, same-as-before return. That cost another filing fee. The result was the same.
Thanks for the response. I am about to give up, file my mail to the IRS and try to recoup some of my investment in TurboTax (Original purchase price plus two $11.95 filing fees). You can't get the rebate for the filing fee unless your return is accepted by the IRS and you get your Document Control Number.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.