Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Yes, it has been a long time.
I don’t expect to change your thinking. Treating each other seriously and with respect, of course, makes the discourse worthwhile.
We did come to agreement that Baumgardener did make a significant contribution to science. I didn’t understand when you said “how sad”. His testimonial, quite clear from the website that was in the link I gave, would only be a positive. There was no way I could understand how you could possibly give such a reaction.
I can humor you with evidence that is known, perhaps not publicized much. Soft tissue in fossils, the genome of humans and apes at least %15 different (not %2 or less as was thought), irregularities in radiometric rating making them unreliable, etc. You can find all this easily as I. The disparity between ape and human genomes is publicly available and is a problem for evolution. I still see the <%2 figure used, but %15 or more doesn’t fit the model. And that nagging soft tissue, collagen and cells intact in fossils supposedly tens of millions of years old. The explanation of iron and cross linking doesn’t solve the problem when the evidence of cross linking is absent and ground radiation isn’t explained. Either there is no soft tissue and it’s old, or there’s soft tissue and less than a million years old, not tens of millions. As science is understood, that soft tissue, and the fossils they are in, show dinosaurs lived less than a million years ago.
Science has come a long way since I have had discussions here, and I like what I am seeing more and more.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.