Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
Yes, Kinko's can do it (or whatever your local copy-place may be called).

If you want them on "photo" paper, any photo developing shop can do that from a CD, but it tends to cost quite a bit.

Or, if you have a good printer (or a good friend with a good printer) you can do it yourself (up to the 8 x 10 size anyway). Photo-quality paper is available in office supply stores (including Kodak brand). A photo printed on this type of paper using the correct printer is totally indistinguishable from a professional photograph.

Now my small store of creative juices are flowing...
Print on thick, high-quality matte paper
Print on colored paper
Use in a composite picture with small photographs of the building along one side
Print on parchment paper
Print with a light "watermark" effect in the background (of a map, or compass rose)

What a fun project!


Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.