Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
Yes, that is frustrating but I know that Costco has algorithms in place to track sakes on every item. If something falls below target, they discontinue the item.

That’s what really is frustrating. There are items I always buy and when that item is no longer carried, it makes me so frustrated as it’ll mean a trip to BJs and if I still can’t get it, I have to pay more in a supermarket. That said, Costco is truly my favorite store, though I spend a fortune there! I even buy my gas there and get my boosters ands flu shots at their pharmacy.

You’re right, I’ve never seen Miracke Whip there, though I only really use it on occasion now as I’ve really developed a taste for mayo. Whoda thunk!!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.