Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Yes, that's what I meant. Bothered me. As to is she a good guy? If so, will the reveal to us what it was she learned that turned her and made her stupid enuf' to believe whatever it was could be averted by murdering what looked to be a former mentor/lover? Or is this another sadly silly as presented "Me Too" thing in the end?

I did not think the outright cold blooded murder was inevitable.

I know I watched all of Voyager and have just the faintest recollection of the other freed Borgs including Icheb. His death had less impact for me than Maddox who seemed to be on an important plot arc.

Hoping all my concerns prove to be premature and foolish because otherwise I was really into the show and not regretting signing up for another monthly fee.

Ken
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.