Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Yes. They have a license for HARRY POTTER as it relates to their FLYING COLORS line of toys. So essentially, you are talking about arts & crafts. Perhaps some pencils emblazed with the harry potter logo. Maybe some writing tablets with pictures of harry potter characters on the covers. Also, I can envision a clay set or two with packaging that is splattered with harry potter propaganda. Well, anyways it is better than no harry potter license at all. They will be getting those arts & crafts products flying out the doors of your local TOYS R US. Unfortunately, some other toy company must have snagged a more lucrative licensing deal, right? If anyone truly knows who else is licensed to sell HARRY POTTER merchandise, please give us an informed post.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.