Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Yikes, just getting back to this thread after over 2 moths--sorry!

sea bass has a kind of buttery texture--i've never had another fish (and I've eaten lots of kinds) as good. I've fixed it several ways, but teriyaki marinated is my fave. I also like it with sesame spinach.

I've used the same homemade teriyaki marinade for boneless, skinless thighs and skirt steak (and frozen pot stickers, one of the hubster's faves...shhh...DD teells me DGS loves pot stickers, so I'll serve them this week while the grndkids are visiting).

Speaking of grandkids and food, so far I've fixed Mexican chicken soup (tortilla soup)--eldest grandchild even likes diced avocado & lime in his. And Italian sausage sauce over spaghetti squash (me & DD) or pasta (everyone else) with freshly grated locatelli romano grated by DGS and buttered green beans. 11-yr-old DGS eats as much as an adult. He's very active and skinny despite his appetite. Tonight will probably be leftover sausage, but tomorrow--beef fajitas, DGS's favorite food (in fact, he'll eat any protein and vegetables if you call it fajitas ;-)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.