Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Just a quick note to say how excited we are about the show, and how much we're looking forward to drawing off this folder for ideas, inspiration, and feedback. As with so many aspects of The Motley Fool, this radio show will be a collaborative effort, where we will constantly want to hear what you like or don't like about the show, and what you'd like to see us do more or less of.

Thanks to FoolishGirl and WadaPhooliam for posting so far, and we'll look forward to many more.

I got this baby favorite-placed! :)

Foolishly,

David Gardner
Print the post Back To Top
Yo yourself Dave.

That post about God and Larry Ellison was done somewhat tongue in cheek. But if you can get an interview (with Ellison), why not? On the other hand, it might be easier to get on God's calendar. :^)

How about interviewing detractors of the Fool from time to time? That should provide some informative and lively discussion. Start with Mark Hulbert and let us know when the show is so we can tune in.

By the way, do you think you could get Maria Bartiromo to talk to you guys after the way you yanked her chain on April 1?? Unfortunately I missed it, but heard it was classic. How do I get a job where I can rattle the cage of a nationally known talking head?

WadaPhooliam,

Thanks for your note. We will aim to have one interesting business figure interviewed each Saturday, so Ellison is always a possibility. We're focusing on individuals who would be of particular interest to our Foolish readership, and I'd expect Larry is one such.

As for detractors, why would we want to give national airtime to the misguided and moronic?!

Kidding! Well, partially, anyway. We may have unFoolish people on from time to time.

As for Maria, we didn't really yank her chain, as you put it. She knew beforehand that we were there to do our April Fool's joke, which her producer had printed out and handed to her beforehand. That said, she seemed still not quite clear -- even after we walked off the set -- as to what had been a joke and what hadn't. Draw your own conclusions. She was perfectly nice about it, and we would expect to talk to her again.

I do agree that the interview was a classic. :)

Thanks for your input, and more more more! What do you want to see on the show? Why would you listen to the show? What would have you coming back each week?

Fool on,

David Gardner