Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I live in northern virginia which is the home of CYCH. This past weekend I ran into a highschool buddy I haven't seen in years, turns out he's working for aforementioned company. I told him I had been checking out the company for the past 3 months but couldn't find a whole lot of information on it. What he said was the company was blowing up, they can't hire fast enough, the level of employee morale is high, the CEO is either a good liar or a real believer in the strength of CYCH. They are just about to reach the 30,000 merchant customer mark. Also, and this is the first thing I thought of when I heard this, Prudential is combing through their business. It sounds like a second-offering is in the works, which would explain the "pat on the back" bullish price targets set by Prudential analyst Paul L Merenbloom.
Good luck folks, hope this helps iron out some rumors, it sounds like the company is doing really well. Now how about a little profit scarecrow?

jp

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.