Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
yo O...I buy what u say...sure I do....but right is still right..and wrong is still wrong...and we are all intellignet enuff to know the difference...the degrees of wrong are sometimes so great...so paramount as to remain members of the menschkite,,,that we are compelled to act...and not to act...is to degrade us as humans...for the world to stand by and let Idi Amin do what he did?...for Pol Pot to do what he did?.....remember when the Soviets starved millions of Ukranians to death becasue they resisted collectivisation in the 30's?.....that;s all I am talking about.....we are our brother's keepers.....we must act when the screams of suffering become intolerable....and sure...we made a tonne of mistakes...but....it's too late now to rectify...all we can do is deal with the reality of our time....and that reality was slammed home on 9/11.......we either go there..wherever?...and deal with it now....or stay here and await more of the same.....it is not going away....unless the world kills it off..."by any means necessary"........gardening here.....cyz tonite.............tr
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.