Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
As a neophite to the internet and the fool, I can offer some insight on the discussion as to why MSFT is the big threat for Yahoo. I'm typing this on my new Gateway computer at home - I have a Compaq at work. I am a computer user and use Netscape at work. I had to really fight with Windows 98 and this machine to let me get Netscape downloaded and run it. It still starts Explorer everytime I fire the modem. If MSFT can shove a clear rulemaker browser out of the way, imagine what it can do to not so clear RM portals.

Is this what you meant Tom? Shoot us some feedback. Does MSFT have any publicised plans of taking the hill, or just plain leveling the hill?
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.