Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
you am sound like one of those librareans what am say hey i no wanna pay taxis and i am hav gunz and i am hav map of neerby caves wher i am go when feds com to git me and my mountin frinds, wif banjo playing dilivrence song in backgrond and mabe some pig squeelin sound com from cave too, and I am goin to kill som peeple if they am try to make me pay mony.

am i rite? am u librarean?

more like a labiaterian.

u sownd likes sheep what am proud of intelluct so u vote fer nader becuz he am full of compashun and honesty and commun cents. no mind to dumb dumb ecomicacs.

i likes the pig love. pigs am soft and they grunt like sex noise. if they not lay mud gnomes on carpet lots of women wood be unmarried and homeless.

u have kidz. dont worry cuz i will pay for yer kidz to lern. lern kidz lern! it am not yer fult to have kidz what cant afford lernin. i understand u wantz me to pay fer yer kidz to lern. there there.

i still hates the poor peples.

ip
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.