No. of Recommendations: 0
You can always consider giving them shares of stock in companies that young people might find of interest. Disney, Apple, Mattel, Hasbro, Under Armour, Nike. There are probably lots of them.

You can buy shares under the uniform gift to minor act. If you own them already, and you hold the certificates, you can have the stock registrar transfer shares to your recipient. Or if in a broker account, the broker will transfer for free usually if the recipient has a brokerage account. You can be charged a fee to order out a stock certificate.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.