Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
You can still get a 10 for execution.

Highly, highly unlikely. The new rules are very very picky. However, on this front, I don't have much to complain about.

Theoretically you can get one for difficulty to if you do enough difficult moves

Not really. The A score is made up of the 9 most difficult elements (each worth .1 to .7 depending on difficulty) plus the dismount, element group requirements (5 at max of .5 each), and connection values of .1 or .2. I'm not as clear on those, but I think you can get multiple connection values throughout a routine.

So on one hand you could get *over* a 10 from the A panel if you had 10 elements at .7 each, 5 perfect element group requirements, and at least 3 connections valued at .2 each. (7.0 + 2.5 + .6 = 10.1)

On the other hand, constructing such a routine would not only be too hard for anyone to do, but it is also, as far as I can tell, impossible given the current table of elements. If we take bars, we see that there are only 5 G elements that are even in the table of elements. (Well, a couple more, but you can only do one dismount per routine.) So we'd need 5 new G value elements to exist before saying someone "could" earn a 10 or more on this.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.