Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
You claimed I have no data, and when I provided it, you ignore that and nitpick some other word. I take it back, I don't have time to play this game.

I'm not playing a game, but maybe you are. I asked for data demonstrating complexity and specification. To me, that means you define what you mean by complexity, i.e., if X is complex, then it has attributes A, B, C, etc. and doesn't have attributes W, Y, Z, etc., and then demonstrating that DNA has the required attributes and doesn't have any of the prohibited attributes. All you did was define the two terms. If that's all 'complexity' and 'specification' mean to you, why not just drop those terms and say what you really mean: that DNA is a molecule that is transcribed and translated in modern cells? Where does your argument go from there?

-Anthony
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.