Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
You don't tele by any chance? Then you'd be my total hero!

I'm having my fifth season coming up. Isn't it great how we get to look forward to winter coming instead of dreading it?

Did you get a pass? Where to? Don't tell me Copper! I like Copper and Winter Park really well, but Vail is my first choice. We do days everywhere though. I've been to just about every ski area in Colorado. Haven't been to Silver Creek or to that area near Beaver Creek that you can see from the road. Haven't been to Sunlight, but it's really high on my list because I heard there were nice glades there. Everywhere else that's open these days - I've been.

--------

Unfortunately, I don't tele, but I want to real bad. I haven't really skied a whole lot in the last couple of years because I really couldn't afford it while I was in school. Last year I couldn't because I had surgery. This year I am healthy, but don't know how often I will be able to go because I am trying to save money to go back to school (hopefully at A & M). Of course, all people have to do is ask and I am more than willing to either teach, or smoke 'em if they talk smack. I'm good, and I'm not shy about telling people either. I have been just about everywhere too, with Telluride being my favorite in Colorado. Jackson Hole, Wyoming is the best place that I have been to. More later, just got busted at work for being on the fool.

Biochem
*bored at work*
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.