Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
you gents should really take this outside. Allow me to start a little fight with both of you.

Dave, I like it anytime Anyone is willing to show us thier portfolio "nakedly". Please Nameless Investor, Post it here all you want. Any time someone implys that someone should go somewhere else or stop posting I take offense. As long as they are not being vulgur or childish, let it go. Arrogance is to be tolerated.

Nameless, Regarding LUV I must be an idiot. I have done the analysis and I have followed the company. Kellhouser (SP) is a favorite CEO to watch and listen to. This is one of the happiest power players I have ever seen live. Problem is, "it is still an airline". GO back, look how sensitive air travel is to pricing, especially business travel - which is the bulk of it. What could cause a downturn, how about the much ballywhoed increase in oil prices that may be around the corner - check with opec getting thier _ _ _ _ together. Now look at fuel cost as a percentage of cost. Any time your biggest current cost is going down and revenue is going up you will look stellar. I do not own any airlines. For your sake, I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it. If oil prices go up, expect LUV to come down.

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.