No. of Recommendations: 1
OK, would have said you go 'woman' but it just doesn't work that way.

2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., on Saturday doubled down on her call for the House to open impeachment proceedings against President Trump in the wake of the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia report — even as others in her party appear wary of such a push.

I watched clips of her latest talk. That woman hops around the stage waving her arms, pumping her fists, pounding her chest. Reminds me a lot of an old Baptist Preacher at a revival meeting.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
That woman hops around the stage waving her arms, pumping her fists, pounding her chest. Reminds me a lot of an old Baptist Preacher at a revival meeting.

Would you have greater respect for her if she lied like Trump while she did that?
I watched clips of her latest talk. That woman hops around the stage waving her arms, pumping her fists, pounding her chest. Reminds me a lot of an old Baptist Preacher at a revival meeting.

Were I to consider your opinion credible, I'd say it reminds me of Donald Trump. Poor Eliz.
No. of Recommendations: 0
<<<Would you have greater respect for her if she lied like Trump while she did that?>>>

I've wondered where the lieing charges came from. Recently one of the libs referred to his estimate of the inauguration crowed.

Fair enough, but hardly support for oft repeated charges of lying.
Would you have greater respect for her if she lied like Trump while she did that?

Did Trump ever pretend to be a fake Indian like Lizzie?

No? Aww. This point had so much promise to be original.*

*I’n totally lying right there. It never had a chance.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I've wondered where the lieing charges came from.

And this is another example of why I wonder if there can ever be any value in talking with a Trump supporter. This illustrates how fact adverse many Trump cult members really are. They wonder why people claim Trump lies.

Now, I don't believe that claim at all. I mean, no one could be that clueless. Could they? It would take a lot of willful ignorance to have avoided the documentation of Trump lies. A simple google search for "Trump lies since taking office" brings up millions of hits. Here is one:

President Trump has made 9,014 false or misleading claims over 773 days
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/04/president...

I have trouble believing anyone could have avoided learning that Trump is a hopeless liar - willful or not. Instead, I am inclined to believe that Trump cult members have simply adapted the behavior of their cult leader and choose to lie about everything.

Make America Great Again (or simply lie about it being great again).
Can you say non sequitur?

Sure. I knew you could.
,,President Trump has made 9,014 false or misleading claims over 773 days
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/04/president.........

Despite my questions about what are "misleading claims", I would place this with tabloid claims of
extraterrestials.
I would place this with tabloid claims of
extraterrestials.

Of course you would. The Washington Post . . . National Enquirer . . . How could we expect a Trump supporter to know the difference unless FoxNews told them? Oh . . . maybe that's how you reached your conclusion.

But be very clear. If you are unwilling to google "Trump lies since taking office" and see the millions of independent sites that have documented this man's falshoods, you aren't really being honest or interested in the truth. And I believe that's probably true. You want to believe in Donald Trump and don't care what you have to ignore or condemn in order to worship the lying SOB.
<<<But be very clear. If you are unwilling to google "Trump lies since taking office" and see the millions of independent sites that have documented this man's falshoods, you aren't really being honest or interested in the truth. And I believe that's probably true. You want to believe in Donald Trump and don't care what you have to ignore or condemn in order to worship the lying SOB.>>>

Enjoy your beliefs while you can; if may be disconcerting shortly.