Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
I'm just having a weird go of things.

1) My back hurts. A lot. I think it's from picking up Her Bootiness. It started with a twinge in the middle of my back, a random firing of muscle, and apparently I was compensating for THAT by tensing up every other muscle in or near my back. Particularly my shoulders and neck. Ouchy.

2) Good lawd, I'm busy here at work.

3) I realized today that DN forgot to give me the check for his half of the bills I pay yesterday. So, I need to talk to him. I don't want to talk to him. But, when the kids call tonight to say goodnight, I'll tell him (again) how much he owes and that I need it so I can pay things now.

4) I.Miss.RJ.

5) Seriously, my back HURTS. I am going to have to do something....I wonder if Mom has any of those muscle relaxers left in the medicine cabinet?

impolite
slightly grumpy
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1

4) I.Miss.RJ.

I.Miss.You.Too. A lot.

RJ
No. of Recommendations: 7
3) I realized today that DN forgot to give me the check for his half of the bills I pay yesterday. So, I need to talk to him. I don't want to talk to him. But, when the kids call tonight to say goodnight, I'll tell him (again) how much he owes and that I need it so I can pay things now.

Maybe he'll agree to email for these discussion...?

a - you don't have to talk to him

b - you have a record of it

c - you can write it on your schedule
No. of Recommendations: 0
Maybe he'll agree to email for these discussion...?

a - you don't have to talk to him

b - you have a record of it

c - you can write it on your schedule

Yeah, but then he gets to pretend he didn't get the message. Or that he hasn't checked his email in weeks. Or some such.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Yeah, but then he gets to pretend he didn't get the message. Or that he hasn't checked his email in weeks. Or some such.

Imp could write the email, then leave him a message telling DN that she sent it, and could he go check it out when he has a second...

jez