No. of Recommendations: 1
You have taken on an excellent project that is being provided in the true spirit of giving to your fellow Fools. I happen to think that this document should be required reading for all traversing the Fool Boards. I never could understand why this Board was not as active as some of the stock boards.

I think what might be of use is some sort of "pep-talk" if you will as part of an introduction that lets folks know just how important it is to gain an understanding and work with the financial statements if they are going to understand how the company makes money, what the future outlook for the company is, and just what is it that would make this company a good investment.

Also perhaps a brief explanation of how the three statements are tied together.

I'll be happy to read through the FAQ in more detail and see if I can add anything else.

Thanks again for doing this worthwhile project.

Ev Luecke - St. Louis, Mo.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.