Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 31
You know, Wally, I spend a lot of time discussing and debating politics on my FB wall, with people who hold various political views including ones at polar opposites to mine. Many of those people are ones I like and respect even when we disagree; I trust them to at least attempt to discuss something objectively, and I do the same. (And some... well, I keep them because we have non-political things in common.)

But in all the arguments we've ever had, no one has ever explained what you just did. I'm still not sure if I agree with your view of whether or not it was a bad idea. I'd prefer to think about it more before coming up with an answer. But at least now I have some actual information on WHY someone wouldn't want it passed.

Having a conservative yell at me that it was just some greedy bich trying to screw over corporations isn't educational or informative. Your post here was both.

Thank you,

Frydaze1
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.