Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
You know, when I am at a party with adults, I talk like an adult and say things that may even be raunchy and "inappropriate" on any major college campus these days to snowflake ears.

When I am at a children's birthday party, church, ceremony, work, court, etc. I do not behave this way (except sometimes in court - but then I get paid for it).

When I am at Saul's I do not discuss politics.

When I am on New Paradigm, I discuss whatever it is I want to discuss.

If you don't want raunchy party talk, stay away from my parties, you can always go to Saul's place that has its own house rules, and its own natural way of it.

Yes, the Fool has decided that this board is good as is. I do not wish to discuss it again. This discussion takes up threads that go into the hundreds. Seems more interesting than the stocks or any other conversation.

Go to O'Charlie's for your family, go to Aholla Vigina if you want to leer at women and drink until you can't drink anymore.

Sounds simple, does it not?

Tinker
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.