Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 14
When you call your girlfriend the night before opening day.

While peeing. Because you are drunk. And the guys are yelling from across the camp to you because they know you are peeing and talking to your girlfriend, and they don't just want to make fun of you, they also want you to bring back the other cooler with the rest of the beer.

And, they wanted you to tell your girlfriend that they love her, too, and not to worry - they have a snuggling schedule aaaaallllll figured out so you don't get too lonely.

SNORT

Since he is gone I put the cozy warm flannel sheets on the bed, and tucked them in at the end (he's too tall for us to tuck them in without his feet getting all caught up, usually). And I watched my voice crush (Mike Rowe swooooooon), then the Cowboys Cheerleaders, and now I'm watching old rich people buy a vacation home in Las Vegas and eating a bowl of Cheerios.

And tomorrow the kids and I will get groceries and hit a Holiday Bazaar with a lady from work and her three year old and then we will come home and take a nap. And then we will go to my parent's house, I will let the dog run free in the back yard until he can hardly stand, and then the dog and I will come home and the kids will stay there because Grandma declared she would be keeping them whether or not I wanted her to, and I will come home and I will have leftover Chinese food and a glass of wine and then a looooong hot bath and try not to let in the adorable-but-wildish kitty that's been wandering to our back door every few days from the woods behind us and then I will go to bed and I will take up every.damn.inch of that king size bed, yes I will, and I will sleep the sleep of those that need sleep.

It's good here.

impolite
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
{{he's too tall for us to tuck them in without his feet getting all caught up, usually)}}

I know what this problem is like. So I stick my feet out the side of the covers. That way the sheets can be tucked in and my feet do not get hot nor do they get trapped down .

c
No. of Recommendations: 3
I know what this problem is like. So I stick my feet out the side of the covers. That way the sheets can be tucked in and my feet do not get hot nor do they get trapped down .

Now THAT's whipped.

RJ
No. of Recommendations: 0
I solve the sheets problem by never, ever, making my bed.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I solve the sheets problem by never, ever, making my bed.

I have to make the bed.

If it's not made before I leave the house, I will make it before getting into bed that evening.

Yes, I'm that oddly wired.

impolite