Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
You left out the part about my 335 lb bench press and 330 yard fairway splitters.

Here yee Here yee-lest I again be reminded due to my negligence and not giving proper credit where proper credit is due. In addition to being HUGE in every manly department(here I can only leave this open for your imaginations to fill in), our very own and beloved MR. MARKET is perhaps the worlds greatest bench presser and hairway splitter this side of Venice Beach. His understated modesty proclaims a mere 335 lb. bench press, but he doesn't state that this is done with only the index finger of his left hand while he curls a 180 lb. dumbell with his right and hardly breaking a sweat proclaims in his best bravado,"I AM HUGE" for all and sundry to hear and gape at in total amazement. Yes, we have a real phenomena here, a man so HUGE that even his door had to be custom fit for him to walk through after one of his expansive lat workouts at the gym. The only man to call Arnold Schwarzennegger a pencil neck, MR. MARKET- a man of such total modesty that he rarely tells us any of the details of his incredible size and stature, but simply leaves it all to our collective imaginations when he proclaims at the end of each and every post he makes that he is HUGE. I salute your HUGENESS MR. MARKET---in this world of relativity, one must be reminded of his relative size and worth by those of such proportions. Remember to thank all the little people-without whom you could not call yourself HUGE. Then again, in this far flung universe, where there are in excess of 300 million galaxies stretched across a never ending space, your HUGENESS fails to impress.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.