Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
You only have to have $250 in a money market with NetBank to avoid fees. If you have that much of your own money, put it and the free loan in, then in November pay back the free loan. After 6 months you can take the $250 out.

You really only need $200 of your own money, because their $50 will count towards min balance.

And there aren't inactivity fees on a money market unless you sign up for the bill pay and then don't use it.

I have a checking and money market with them. I use the bill pay on the checking, but just put my $250 in the money market, and have let that plus their $50 grow. Haven't touched the account, and have had no fees.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.