Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
You probably need to talk with a tax advisor to get "creative" with your tax return. Obviously you can make charitable contributions, buy a hybrid, have kids, hide your money in the Cayman Islands. With your high AGI, are you sure you are prepared for the tax burden? Your roll-over would not count towards your 2005 contribution.

You might visit these tax-related boards for additional ideas:

Who would want to make sure you are planning on living off more than $100k in retirement...
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.