Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
You rabid cult-like investors are headed for a big cliff, and you didn't even bother to pack a parachutte.

Wow dude! Why don't you just barrel in here and offend everyone? I read a few of your things over on the other board and I thought they were ok. But this one seems to be a direct attack.

I have never considered myself a 'cult-like' investor. It takes me over a year to buy into a company from the time I find it and put it in my watch list. There are many many investors (from last year and such) who are very savvy on this company. Did you read any of the back posts? Did you read any of MY posts?

My friend subscribes to Morningstar, and they give what they call a "Fair Value Estimate"

By the way, have you been around the Fool long enough to determine why the say Foolish or foolish? Being Foolish is good, it means you are doing your own research and evaluations....being foolish is bad, it means you are listening to the wise and doing what they tell you. Morningstar may have a point, but I have managed to make money on this stock for over a year...and I have never read it.

If you're the poor sap that bought at 9, then you will have lost 95% of your money.

Thanks for the salt on the wounds. I am sure that the people that bought at 8 and 9 are very aware of the fact that they bought at the top. However, I am pretty sure they do not appreciate your 20/20 hindsight. Anyone can see the mistake after it has been made.

Please post constructive information. If you want to explain your puts, why you did them, how they turned out...all of that would be great. Just stay away from slamming investors you know nothing about.

Thanks
Buffy (who likes this company, if not the current price...)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.