Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
You responded!

if you whine that "they make me eat lunch at my desk

Never did. That was entirely your fabrication. Do you think repeating it makes it any less a lie?

Funny, if you didn't hate me for my culture/race/background/location or whatever reason you apply your broad hatreds to me, you might have thought that eating lunch at one's desk was a sign of industry and dedication. Guess you save that one for the people you know are beneath you?

Quit your job and start a firm. Ok, I know, impossible.

Do you know I didn't? It really is irrelevant to my ideas. Unlike you, I don't use my resume as proof of my superiority and higher value as a human being.

Then at least quit their health care, and get onto ACA.

Why? When you start quitting anything you complain about that you are part of, come back to me. Otherwise, it is, like many of your jibes, empty and serves only to make you look foolish.

If you whine about "greedy vile employers"

Why don't you like that phrase? Cut too close to home? You're not trying to suggest that they don't exist, do you? Why, some of them are in France. Others are in California. You'd certainly show contempt for them, right?

BTW..all current events are awesome these days. Let that continue to be my response to you;)

Really? You are responsible for what happens in the world? So do I have to kneel down and thank the great Galt for being the driving force behind everything in the universe? Sorry to tell you: you are irrelevant. Events do not happen because you predict them. They don't happen because even you sometimes get things right.

happy to talk about my success, and also the failure of mooches who ask others to pay higher taxes, but not themselves.

Happy? really? who knew? (That's sarcasm, btw.) I really don't care about your success. You seem to think that it raises you to a higher level of worth as a person than people who work hard, pay the taxes they owe, and qualify in your narrow world view as "moochers." No thanks to all the people who made your success possible. Nope, all you.

I hope your taxes go way way up -- you are obviously such a superior businessman that you have earned so much that you can afford to pay for the society that made your success possible. And, don't worry, when my rates go up, I will gladly pay them, because I know that that's what really makes this country work, and allows people like you to think that you did it without any help or support.

As for your glee at finding and putting people in the gutter, I offer these words of observation from a man who achieved far more than you, with far less, starting from far worse origins, and facing real institutionalized bigotry:

"One man can't keep another man in the ditch without being in the ditch himself."
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.