Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
You totally discount IC, yet you've never read Behe. Let me save you the trouble of actually reading my posts on Origin Of Life; it has no evidence that you'd accept.

We've been through this before. Over and over and over. I am quite specifically asking for "positive evidence" of design or a designer, a specific thing that makes the designer plausible. You are offering IC as an example of "not-evolution". That is not "positive evidence." If there isn't any positive evidence, just say so and keep making your case for "not-evolution", but stop saying it is evidence "for a designer." It is no more evidence for that than it is evidence for unintelligent magic life-forming pixie dust.

Now what better appeal to authority is there than a true believer telling you not to waste your time reading a book on evidence for creation? You should feel justified now in ignoring it.

I'm asking you what is IN the book that would make it worth my while. Why won't you just answer the question? Behe's book has already been demolished as scientifically vacuous by mainstream scientists who are much smarter than I am about this sort of thing. The judge who listened to Behe lay out his case for days on end just ruled that there's not a thing to it.

Of course I know you will ignore my advice again, and read the series for yourself, so I give up. Here's the link:
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=22399739

I will absolutely read any of those posts you desire, if you'll just first point out which one has evidence for a designer, and what is the nature of that evidence. Please.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.