Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 9
You wrote: "I checked my profile on ZoomInfo and there it was."

How in the world could you do that unless your own company was a ZoomInfo subscriber? Their information isn't available to just anyone. Or did I misunderstand what you were saying?

You can check profiles by name (including your own, if it's there) by going here:

https://www.zoominfo.com/s/search

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page to where you see the alphabet, and then click on the letter for your last name, and you will get prompted through a series of ever narrowing name ranges until you get to your name.

There may be some more information that would be visible if you were a subscriber, that I don't know.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.