No. of Recommendations: 0
Your Homeowners insurer would likely be your best bet, if not the condo association's insurer. You should be able to extend liability coverage from your Homeowners policy to the condo location - You would need to add liability coverage for the location by endorsement - Usually doesn't cost much, at all. If you also need to include property coverages for the condo, which you very likely might, you need an HO6 condo policy. Here are 10 steps to a well-designed HO6 policy:

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.