Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Your insight into SCI, Solectron, etc is right on. Having worked in this industry for 12 years I have seen the growth over the last five years. The overall industry is supposed to grow by 25% per year for the next 10 years. There are have emerged a core group of big companies, and the forth one you have not noticed is FLEXF, about the same size as JBIL but less attractive finacials. However the stock is selling at a discount to the group and in my opinion has the most potential for price appreciation this year. I think FLEXF will do in 98 what JBIL did in 97.

Sorry to mention UMR once again, but it seems to me that Asian flu is the major reason for its steep decline, and the cash flow seems to be enough to pay the dividend. Am I right?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.