No. of Recommendations: 1
Your recipes frequently sound so much better than those I cook for myself. I enjoy reading them.

thx, Wessex. tonight we had pan-fried arctic char and steamed cauliflower. It ain't always fancy/hard work 'round here! In fact, breakfast was a small bowl of cottage cheese w/pepper. Lunch was leftovers (sausage sauce over green beans w/romano cheese). I 'll probably have a small dish of berries & nuts soonish. After my tea.

ASIDE
A fiend just texted that I must have time to "sit around eating bonbons" now that mom moved out! lessee...today I visited mom, shopped at target, visited bro (and bravely watched his wound care nurse at work), toured a possible assisted living place for bro and spoke w/the director. Home in time for lunch. then made appts at a couple more assisted living places, talked to the scheduler about mom's cataract surgery, block some marketing call #s from my phone, called mom's termite bond company, confirmed mom's carpet installation. Rested my ankle (I sprained it wearing new sandals recently). Played & read online & listened to music, made & ate dinner. Will shower soon (I like bathing in the evening...you never know...). Will then crawl into bed w/the hubster & watch sci-fi and do online puzzles.
Print the post  

Announcements

Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.