Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Your welcome Bbauer, and thanks for the kind words, but I cant take credit because most of what I have pointed out has been taught to me by many fools around MDP. Its a cycle here at the fool. Somebody teaches something and then they pass it on. Its a cycle of very Foolish ideas where everyone is trying to help everyone else. That is what is great about these boards. In order for me to do well, you or anybody else doesnt have to do bad. We all can lift each other up.
You see I have been investing on my own for about 3 years now and I still have alot to learn. The MDP team has given me the ability to stay calm and patient about my investments. The GG team has taught me not to be to greedy. (NBG) ouch. It wouldnt hurt anyone who is looking to learn more about the mentality of investing to look up TMF1000's posts and Hobed posts in the MDP world. They are both a fountain of information and show you how to invest in the long run.
The reason I am here at MDPDV is that Ron has done great for me at MDP. In fact I found at GG that I am not that great at doing a portfolio on my own. Also I like small cap stocks because they are not as complicated. Not so many moving parts. I am thinking Ron and Rich are going to make all of us very happy by teaching us all alot of very important lessons. It is easier to learn from somebody than lose your own money making mistakes.

Stay Foolish,
Andy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.