Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hopefully this is the right area to ask a ypeg question... if not, spank my Foolish %#$ and send me packing! Here ya go... I used the ypeg to calculate a fair value for Cisco (should be around $53, it's currently $112)... is this stock just outrageously overpriced or is there some other pertinent metric I can use (besides fundamental info) to put the current stock price in perspective?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hopefully this is the right area to ask a ypeg question... if not, spank my Foolish %#$ and send me
packing! Here ya go... I used the ypeg to calculate a fair value for Cisco (should be around $53,
it's currently $112)... is this stock just outrageously overpriced or is there some other pertinent
metric I can use (besides fundamental info) to put the current stock price in perspective?

You may want to look at the reasoning in the CSCO buy report for the Rule Maker portfolio. It should be in the archives. You'll find that the Rule Maker pays little attention to traditional valuation methods.

The Boring Portfolio also holds CSCO, and you may find a different rationale there. "Boring" is a value-oriented portfolio and it still finds interest in CSCO.

Elan
Print the post Back To Top