No. of Recommendations: 0
I bought YUM stock way back when it got a favourable write up by the Motley Fool, it has gained and paid dividends steadily since.
Recently I received a notice: ‘Review - Voluntary Corporate Action’ for a ‘Tender Offer’
It seems that YUM does not like people to have less than 100 shares or if they have more than 100 shares but not full, round numbeers (I currently own 236 shares) I need to buy enough shares to round out the next full 100 - or else?
Not exactly sure about that and whether or not I should buy the shares to bring them up to a full 300.
Is it a good or bad sign that they are doing this I am wondering?
I could not find a board for this stock so I am here to ask this question in the hope that somebody is familiar with the stock, the offer and whether or not this is a good thing?

Since I have been procrastinating over this (did not want to look at my portfolio lately 😐) I need to take action before November 28th.

Thank you very much in advance and Happy Thanksgiving!
Gabi
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.