Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 58
Have 2 WebEx hearings this morning in the same court. WebEx is awful. Persons having a hard time IT wise getting on. Audio quality lacking. Have not even tried documents yet. It is so bad that I am removing my motion today in one of the cases as it will take all day using WebEx, if even I can put it on in this system. Seems a waste of my client's case, as it is a compelling case, and on WebEx I doubt I can put it on.

With Zoom I would have no problem at all putting this case on. Did a 2 day trial last week. My client cried on his direct (so emotional impact no different than being in person), and probably did my best cross examination ever (with a career of awesome such cross exams) using Zoom. Zoom requires you to focus more, and you have all the resources of your electronic documents on hand.

For anyone who says Zoom has competition...not from WebEx. Zoom makes the system work, WebEx makes it a large compromise.

Waiting for my cases to be called for today.

Tinker
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.