Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
zorloc wrote:
"KEOGH: A Keogh will allow you to contribute more money than a SIMPLE if you NET more than $27,273. Under a Keogh you can contribute through 2 parts: A money purchase plan, and a profit sharing plan. With both parts you can contribute as an employer up to 25% of your income to a maximum of $30,000. Keoghs are a bit harder to setup, require more organization, and frequently involve higher fees than the other types of plans."

hi zorloc,

i found your post to be very helpful. i have an additional question reguarding KEOGHs, more specifically the the Profit Sharing plan. i have recently incorporated as an 's-corp',with just myself as an employee, and need to know whether the maximum contribution that is allowed is relative to what i pay myself or what the company takes in for the year.

thanks in advance,
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.