Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Zuzu,

Mange is scabies. NOT fun.

Yesterday the kids were miserable to each other all day (all 3 of them!!!) and they seem to be headed that way again. Lucky me.

I must have looked like a lunatic in PetSmart yesterday. My kids are generally pretty well behaved in public. The things they do in public are, generally speaking, not things that the casual observer would even notice. They simply know better. They do NOT run around a store or scream, etc. Well, yesterday at PetSmart Corey was talking COSTANTLY to th point that I couldn't concentrate long enough to remember what I was looking for in eat aisle. Drew was being 'helpful' by talking about the water fountain back my the bathrooms and touching every dog toy in the store. He and Corey were bickering. Quietly enough that I don't even know what about, but it was annoying just the same. Sean has been in a mood lately. He was being a little bit louder at times than I think is ok... but still probably more quiet than 95% of the kids that go in that store.

So, at one point I turned to Corey and Drew and in complete exasperation (and in an aisle full of people) said, "This is why we never go anywhere. I don't even want to leave the house with the three of you. This is ridiculous. So, other families can go places and we will just stay home because I cannot take the three of you anywhere!" Or something to that effect. My mom says that all kids are like that and all moms feel that way. She cited several examples, and not just my siblings and I. It doesn't make me feel any better.

It's that time of the month and I got NO sleep last night. Someone should just come and shoot me now.

Rebecca
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.